BROW CODE LI PIGMENTS MICROBLADING PENS (10 PACK) - 18U 018
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY
PACK OF 10
18U.018 - Angled 20° 18 MM U Shape #18 Blade
- U shape needle, with 18 pins which represent a needle size for all brow shapes, from thin to thick eyebrows.
- Lining needle type. Lightly angled to help you see your work better during the procedure.
- Diameter of needles 0.18mm, which is thin and helps the technician with sharpness.
- No heavy hand power is needed.
- To be used to create fine and delicate hair strokes.
- Could be used with a sliding hand motion or back and forth.
- Eyebrows use only.
The Microblading Pens have been created with ease, simplicity, and efficiency in mind. By using a disposable microblading tool, you won’t have to worry about cleaning or sterilisation, which will save time for you!
Each sharp microblade is fixed into the pen at the perfect angle to prevent the needles from falling off during operation and to achieve ideal pigment implantation and retention.
Each hand tool is made of high-quality medical stainless steel and can be used with microblading pigments and with regular PMU pigments. The tool also features an anti-slip grip!
Every disposable pen is EO Gas sterilized, with a specific lot number and expiration date stamped on each individual package. A sterilisation certificate will be delivered with each batch of needles.
They come in a pack of 10 disposable microblading pens. For single and professional use only.