ELAN - EYEBROW GEL TINT WITH OXIDANT BOX
AVAILABLE IN 3 COLOURS
Each box includes:
- sachets with eyebrow gel tint – 10 sachets x5 ml
- sachets with oxidant – 10 sachets x5 ml
- sachets with argan oil cream (for skin care) – 5 sachets x5 ml
- bottle with skin color remover – 1 x 60 ml
- applicator – 1 pcs.; application instruction – 1 pcs.; measuring spoon – 1 pcs.
1 sachet is enough for 15-20 treatments! One box is enough for 150 - 200 treatments.
After opening, the sachet can have 2 months shelf life making sure oxygen doesn't get inside.
The formula and the application technology of the gel tint are patented and unique around the world.
It is highly recommended to use before tinting ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect for better results and ELAN professional line COLOUR FIX: colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil after – for the longer colour effect.
- covers eyebrows and eyelashes evenly
- long-lasting effect (up to 14 days on the skin and 30 days in hairs)
- moisturizes the skin
- different shades available
- dermatologically safe
How to use:
- Use «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» for the skin and the hairs degreasing.
- Mix the gel tint with the oxidant in a non-metallic bowl.
- Apply the argan oil cream on the skin around the eyebrows.
- Spread evenly the mixture on the eyebrows using the applicator and leave it to develop for 5–15 minutes.
- Then check the colour and if it is desired, remove the tint completely with water.
- Remove gently the excess of the tint around the eyebrows using the skin color remover.
- Apply «ELAN professional line COLOUR FIX: colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil» on the eyebrows after removing the tint with water to stop the chemical reaction.
Same Day Dispatch for both Domestic and International orders.
All orders placed before 12pm AEST will be shipped on the same day unless stated otherwise (excludes public holidays and weekends). Due to COVID-19 we might experience processing or delivery delays. We will do our best to keep you in the loop and to ensure your order gets to you as quickly and safely as possible!AUSTRALIA DELIVERY
Free Standard shipping for orders over $99.
Free Express shipping for orders over $149.
Standard shipping is charged at a flat rate of $10 AUD while Express is 15 AUD.INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
All international orders are shipped via DHL Express.FREE DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE* on orders over 199AUD
Please note that there may be duties and taxes levied on your shipment in your destination country. The receiver is solely responsible for paying any customs charges.
To easily calculate shipping simply take the following steps:Add your desired products to cart then head to the cart page and use our shipping calculator by entering your country of origin and postcode.
Any item can be refunded if it is returned within 14 days from the date you receive your parcel. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To be able to return your product, you must provide proof of purchase, such as confirmation email, order number, and a picture of the delivered product.
Unfortunately, we do not offer a refund on opened or used products unless faulty or damaged in transit.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
If your products are faulty, broken or damaged in transit please email us at email@example.com within 2 weeks of receiving your order with your order number and image/video of the products you received as well as the packaging it arrived in.
PLEASE RETURN YOUR ORDER TO:
Bella Beauty Professional
PO BOX 549, Coorparoo 4151, QLD, Australia
We will notify you once your return has been received and approved. The refund will be processed to the original method of payment. We recommend using a tracked service to return the goods as all transport risk is borne by the sender.
If you have an issue with your product or delivery, please contact us to discuss your options at firstname.lastname@example.org
If getting in touch about a return, please include your order number and product details in the email.