ELAN - "LASH CURLUP " LASH LIFT SOLUTIONS
INNOVATIVE EXPERT LASH LIFT SYSTEM BY ELAN PROFESSIONAL LINE 'LASH CURLup'
Step 1 is the solution used for the FIRST part of lash lift procedure. The product softens the hair cuticle, thus lifting the cuticle scales and facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. The pH of the solution is 9,0‒9,5.
How Step 1 works:
- ammonium thioglycolate, which is one of the ingredients, opens the cuticle scales facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. It influences and remodels perfectly disulfide bonds, sets the eyelash hairs in place and helps to form the necessary eyelash curl (according to the shape of a silicone pad);
- the solution is economical and easy to use as well as has a soft texture due to the special components, which provide the effect of occlusion;
- the nourishing complex based on the moisturizing components – keratin and collagen – protects the protein structures of the eyelash hairs during the lamination procedure, retains the necessary moisture, protects the hairs from dryness and damage, thickens them, provides the eyelashes with density and volume.
NOTE! Step 1 can have yellowish colour, which is considered to be acceptable and doesn't affect the quality of the product.
Step 2 is the solution used for the SECOND part of the eyelash lamination procedure. The ideal formulation of the product ensures the maximum interaction with Step 1 providing the expected result. The pH of the solution is 2,5‒3,0.
The product doesn’t contain sodium bromate.
How Step 2 works:
- it restores disulfide bonds of the eyelash hairs, provides them with elasticity and plasticity;
- it sets the eyelash hair shape;
- it restores the natural рН of the hairs;
- it closes the hair cuticle scales;
- it neutralizes the excess of the alkalizer;
- Step 2 is enriched with the nourishing complex based on cationic and wetting agents, which provide a conditioning effect on the hairs and add shine.
How to use:
1. Analyze the eyelash hair condition of a client
Specify the processing time of the lash lift solutions according to the instructions following below
- 1-st type: the eyelash hairs are thick or straight – processing time is 12–15 minutes;
- 2-nd type: the eyelash hairs are of the medium thickness or thin – processing time is 6–12 minutes.
2. Prepare the lash lift procedure
- Check the eyelash hair condition and structure in order to specify the processing time properly.
- Use «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» for the hair degreasing before the eyelash lamination procedure.
- Fix a silicone pad of the appropriate size on the upper eyelid.
- Spread and fix the eyelashes on the silicone pad using glue and an applicator.
3. Create the eyelash curl (Step 1)
- Apply Step 1 on the eyelash curl area. The processing time is 6–15 minutes. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #1 by ТМ ELAN professional line.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution with a dry make-up brush in the eyelash hair growth direction. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #2 by ТМ ELAN professional line.
NOTE! The maximum processing time should not exceed the processing time for the selected eyelash hair type.
4. Fix the eyelash hair direction (Step 2)
- Apply Step 2 on the eyelash curl area for which Step 1 was previously used.
NOTE! The amount of the solution used at the IV-th stage of lash lift should be equal to the amount of the solution used at the III-rd stage of creating the eyelash curl.
NOTE! The processing time at the IV-th stage should be equal to the processing time at the III-rd stage of creating the eyelash curl. It is not allowed to reduce the processing time.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution and glue with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
- Apply «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» on the eyelashes to stop the chemical reaction. Remove foam with a cotton pad, moistened with water. Do this step when the eyelash tinting procedure is finished as well.
- Use «ELAN professional line COLOUR FIX: colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil» for the better results.
Same Day Dispatch for both Domestic and International orders.
All orders placed before 12pm AEST will be shipped on the same day unless stated otherwise (excludes public holidays and weekends). Due to COVID-19 we might experience processing or delivery delays. We will do our best to keep you in the loop and to ensure your order gets to you as quickly and safely as possible!AUSTRALIA DELIVERY
Free Standard shipping for orders over $99.
Free Express shipping for orders over $149.
Standard shipping is charged at a flat rate of $10 AUD while Express is 15 AUD.INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
All international orders are shipped via DHL Express.FREE DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE* on orders over 199AUD
Please note that there may be duties and taxes levied on your shipment in your destination country. The receiver is solely responsible for paying any customs charges.
To easily calculate shipping simply take the following steps:Add your desired products to cart then head to the cart page and use our shipping calculator by entering your country of origin and postcode.
Any item can be refunded if it is returned within 14 days from the date you receive your parcel. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To be able to return your product, you must provide proof of purchase, such as confirmation email, order number, and a picture of the delivered product.
Unfortunately, we do not offer a refund on opened or used products unless faulty or damaged in transit.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
If your products are faulty, broken or damaged in transit please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of receiving your order with your order number and image/video of the products you received as well as the packaging it arrived in.
PLEASE RETURN YOUR ORDER TO:
Bella Beauty Professional
PO BOX 549, Coorparoo 4151, QLD, Australia
We will notify you once your return has been received and approved. The refund will be processed to the original method of payment. We recommend using a tracked service to return the goods as all transport risk is borne by the sender.
If you have an issue with your product or delivery, please contact us to discuss your options at email@example.com
If getting in touch about a return, please include your order number and product details in the email.