BROW CODE STEP 3 LUSTRE LAMINATION KERATIN NOURISH 20 PACK
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY
This product has been specifically designed for refilling your original Lustre Lamination Kit. Brow Code’s Brow Keratin Nourish is Step 3 in the Lustre Lamination Kit. Step 3 is applied at the end of the treatment to restore moisture back into the brows and skin.
Why Professionals Love The Lustre Lamination Refill Kit:
- Made in Italy - We've searched the globe for the finest lamination ingredients and have spent countless hours perfecting the formula! This formula has been made in the best laboratory practices in cosmetic manufacturing.
- Air-tight Sachets - The ingredients won’t oxidise with air exposure, ensuring the integrity of the ingredients for a more effective, long-lasting result. Each sachet is single-use and perfect for portion control.
The Lustre Lamination Step 3 Includes:
- 20 x 1ml Sachets of Step 3
Step #1 - Apply Brow Adhesive evenly through your client’s brow in a thin layer. Use an interdental brush & fix the hairs in place in an upward direction. Ensure you are setting the brow in the exact direction you wish to laminate the hairs in. Wait until the adhesive is dry before moving onto the next step.
Step #2 - On top of the adhesive layer, apply one sachet of Step 1 (Brow Perming Solution) to one of your client’s brow at a time. One sachet services both eyebrows. Apply the solution to the hair area only.
Step #3 - Cover brows with the Brow Wrap & make sure the hairs are fixed in an upright position. Leave to process for 5 to 8 minutes depending on your client’s hair type (no longer than 9 minutes):
- Very Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 5-7 minutes
- Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 7-8 minutes
- Coarse or Stubborn Hairs: 8-9 minutes
Step #4 - Remove the Brow Wrap. Use a dry cotton tip to remove the Brow Perming Solution from your client’s eyebrows.
Step #5 - Apply one sachet of Step 2 (Brow Fixing Solution) to each brow using a new cotton tip. One sachet services both eyebrows. Cover your client’s brows with Brow Wrap & make sure the hairs are fixed in an upright position. Leave to process for 5 to 8 minutes depending on your client’s hair type (no longer than 9 minutes). The same time-frame applies as outlined in step 3.
Step #6 - Remove the Brow Wrap. Use a dry cotton tip to remove the Brow Fixing Solution from your client’s eyebrows. If desired, apply Brow Code tint using an angled brush to add colour to the brows. Please be mindful that lamination increases the depth of colour. Take care with the timing process for tint by watching the development of the colour closely. Make sure the tint removal process is done using a dry cotton tip.
Step #7 - Apply one sachet of Step 3 (Brow Keratin Nourish Cream) to each brow. One sachet services both eyebrows. Using a lip wand, brush the cream evenly through your client’s brows. Remove after 2 hours with a dry cotton tip or pad.