Everything you need for beautiful henna brows in one kit!
Includes all 5 different shades of henna, cleaning lotion, tint remover, mapping thread, angled brush and instructions.
- 200 - 250 treatments
- Easy to use
- In five beautiful shades
- Tattoo effect up to 14 days
- Clean the eyebrows with Dyōtics Prep & Clean. The cleaner the skin, the better the henna will be able to do its job. Then dry the skin very well. Tip: ask your customer in advance to exfoliate his or her brows at home. Less dead skin cells also means that the henna will pack better and last longer.
- Mix the henna with warm to hot water: 1 scoop of henna with 12-15 drops of water. Each box contains a pipette.
- Apply the henna paste gradually and make super clean lines. Any irregularities can be removed with Dyōtics Tint Remover.
- Leave the henna on for at least 20 minutes for the longest lasting result. To create a smooth ombre effect, remove the base of the henna after only 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the henna with a damp cotton ball. This is easy, because the Dyenna henna does not get very hard.
- Honey: Fairly warm blonde, for women (and men of course) with light eyebrows and fair skin
- Taupe: a fine blond-brown shade, for blond to dark blond eyebrows on fair to medium skin
- Natural Brown: a natural brown effect, for eyebrows on fair to medium skin
- Ash Brown: a dark shade with an axial and cool effect, for the tinted to dark skin
- Raven: an extra dark shade, especially for eyebrows on dark skin
Dyōtics eyebrow henna is made from the purest Indian henna. However, pigments have been added to give the powder the beautiful brown tones and to ensure that the henna stays on the skin for a long time. One of the added ingredients is p-phenylenediamine (ppd). That is why you always have to do a patch test with a customer who gets henna brows for the first time. Especially if you are going to work with Ash Brown or Raven it is a must, because it contains a little more ppd than in the light shades. For the test you always use one of these shades. Even if you actually plan to dye the eyebrows with Honey or Taupe.