Introducing the Bowler Esthetics healing balm! Lexie took over a year to develop, test, and formulate this permanent makeup aftercare. It was designed to give you the best retention possible, and make the application easy and sanitary for your clients.
-All NATURAL. No nasty fillers or preservatives
-Bottled in 3ML tubes to make application as sanitary as possible
-1 tube will last client the initial session AND touchup
-Oil based with essential oils
-25 PCS in a bag
-Great for brows AND lips!
🇺🇸 made in the USA 🇺🇸
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Virgin Shea Butter, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Arnica Extract, Chamomile Extract, Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil
For microblading AND ombré!
1. For 1 hr post appointment, have clients blot their brows with a clean tissue to remove lymph. If the oozing dries on their brows, it’ll create massive scabs, and the brows will peel and flake like crazy!
2. Within a few hrs post appointment, have them wash their brows with the aftercare soap you provide. (You all know I use ink soap, and currently have started using aftersoap which is ink soaps pre made bottles! Soon to come to my site) Theyre going to:
A. Wash hands
B. Get TINY bit of soap and some water OUTSIDE OF SHOWER
C. Wash gently in direction of hair. It’s a LIGHT swipe, just to help remove excess oil, oozing etc.
D. RINSE THOROUGHLY. Cup their hands with water and rinse to make sure all soap is removed.
E. Pat dry with clean paper towel
F. Apply balm (TINY AMOUNT, NOT GOOPY)
3. Wash morning and night for 10 days
4. Apply balm morning and night for 10 days (if you use my balm they will have enough left over for touchup if they’re using it correctly. RICE GRAIN amount will cover BOTH brows. NOT rice grain on each.
5. No getting them wet other than washing OUTSIDE of shower. This includes shower, sweating, sauna, hot tub, ETC.
6. No direct sunlight for 2 weeks
7. NO MAKEUP. LOTION. FACE WASH. SERUMS. SHAMPOO. CONDITIONER Etc can touch them for two whole weeks. After that, avoid all products on them that include active ingredients (acne or anti aging products)
8. NO picking or scratching at scabs. DO NOT sleep on face!