Refectocil - Intense Browns - Base Gel - Deep Brown (15ml)
The Intense Browns Base Gel is the first step for the tinting system to create impactful EYEBROWS and expressive EYELASHES.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT MIX THE INTENSIFYING PRIMER, BASE GEL AND ACTIVATOR GEL. THE GELS ARE APPLIED SEPARATELY IN A SPECIFIC SEQUENCE. PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USE.
- Clean the eyebrows using the RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Measure the perfect brow shape with the RefectoCil Brow Mapper. Draw a frame in the desired brow shape.
- For brows only! Optional step for more intense results: The Intensifying Primer prepares the skin for even tinting. Choose the primer according to skin type: “Medium” for a softer effect or “Strong” for an intense result. Open Intensifying Primer, put a pea-sized amount into a cosmetic dish.Apply to brows and skin with the RefectoCil cosmetic brush.Application time: 4 minutes.
- Remove the Intensifying Primer using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step!
- Select the desired colour. Open the Base Gel (Step 1) and squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish. Use a clean brush to apply the Base Gel to brows & skin evenly in the direction of hair growth.Application time: 2 minutes!
- Remove Base Gel using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step.
- Open the Activator Gel (Step 2). Squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish and apply the Activator Gel to brows & skin using a clean brush. Start brushing at the end of the brow and continue to the middle and front part. Work very precisely.Application time: 1 minute
- Remove Activator Gel with a wet cotton pad. Remove unwanted stains or correct brow shape if needed with Intense Brow[n]s Tint Remover using a dry cotton swab.
RECOMMENDED: DO NOT APPLY ANY OILY PRODUCTS FOR 24 HOURS. For professional use only. Lasts up to 6 weeks. Dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested. Not tested on animals.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE THE INTENSIFYING PRIMER ON LASHES!
- First remove contact lenses. Clean the eyelashes before tinting using the RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Apply the RefectoCil Silicone Pads or the RefectoCil Eye Care Pads to protect the skin against unwanted tint stains.
- Apply the RefectoCil Skin Protection Cream and Eye Mask to the upper eyelid to avoid tint stains.
- Open the Base Gel (Step1) and squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean RefectoCil cosmetic dish. Application time: 2 minutes!
- Remove Base Gel using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the lashes dry for 4 minutes before the next step!
- Open the Activator Gel (Step 2). Squeeze a pea- sized amount of the Activator Gel into a clean cosmetic dish and it to the lashes using a clean brush. Work very precisely to avoid tint stains on the skin. Application time: 1 minute!
- Remove Activator Gel using a wet cotton pad. Remove any unwanted stains using a dry cotton swab with the RefectoCil Intense Brow[n]s Tint Remover.
Same Day Dispatch for both Domestic and International orders.
All orders placed before 12pm AEST will be shipped on the same day unless stated otherwise (excludes public holidays and weekends). Due to COVID-19 we might experience processing or delivery delays. We will do our best to keep you in the loop and to ensure your order gets to you as quickly and safely as possible!AUSTRALIA DELIVERY
Free Standard shipping for orders over $99.
Free Express shipping for orders over $149.
Standard shipping is charged at a flat rate of $10 AUD while Express is 15 AUD.INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
All international orders are shipped via DHL Express.FREE DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE* on orders over 199AUD
Please note that there may be duties and taxes levied on your shipment in your destination country. The receiver is solely responsible for paying any customs charges.
To easily calculate shipping simply take the following steps:Add your desired products to cart then head to the cart page and use our shipping calculator by entering your country of origin and postcode.
Any item can be refunded if it is returned within 14 days from the date you receive your parcel. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To be able to return your product, you must provide proof of purchase, such as confirmation email, order number, and a picture of the delivered product.
Unfortunately, we do not offer a refund on opened or used products unless faulty or damaged in transit.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
If your products are faulty, broken or damaged in transit please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of receiving your order with your order number and image/video of the products you received as well as the packaging it arrived in.
PLEASE RETURN YOUR ORDER TO:
Bella Beauty Professional
PO BOX 549, Coorparoo 4151, QLD, Australia
We will notify you once your return has been received and approved. The refund will be processed to the original method of payment. We recommend using a tracked service to return the goods as all transport risk is borne by the sender.
If you have an issue with your product or delivery, please contact us to discuss your options at email@example.com
If getting in touch about a return, please include your order number and product details in the email.